Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] Adds PMU and S2R support for exynos5420

From: [email-masked] (Tomasz Figa)
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 23:22:41 +0200

Hi Abhilash,

On 13.05.2014 14:01, Abhilash Kesavan wrote:
> Rebased on
> 1] Kukjin Kim's tree for-next branch (which has Sachin Kamat's SYSRAM
> patches merged) with Tomasz Figa's samsung clock tree (samsung-next branch)
> merged. 
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git/log/?h=for-next
> 2] Pankaj Dubey's v4 PMU patchset
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/5/10/29

I think this patch is not safe to base on yet. I need to find time to
review the latest version and share my latest view on this with Pankaj,
as I have a bit different design in mind.

In general, I don't like the fact that you end up with using regmap to
access registers that are used exclusively by PMU driver or for accesses
happening at late suspend or early resume, where concurrent accesses
from other drivers simply can't occur.

Best regards,
Tomasz