Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: STi: DT changes for v3.16

From: [email-masked] (Maxime Coquelin)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:09:19 +0200

Hi Olof, Kevin and Arnd,

Please consider these STi DT updates for v3.16.

This is now based on v3.15-rc1.

Note that two reset patches are part of this pull request, in order to avoid
compilation breakage.
Adding these two patches in this pull request has been accepted by Philipp Zabel.

The following changes since commit c9eaa447e77efe77b7fa4c953bd62de8297fd6c5:

  Linux 3.15-rc1 (2014-04-13 14:18:35 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.stlinux.com/devel/kernel/linux-sti.git tags/sti-dt-for-v3.16

for you to fetch changes up to c3037f761ff57b8a85cd41bbe995af78af064e33:

  ARM: STi: DT: STiH41x Add clk_ignore_unused to bootargs (2014-05-17 10:19:09 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Device tree changes for STi platforms

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gabriel FERNANDEZ (15):
      driver: reset: sti: add keyscan for stih415
      driver: reset: sti: add keyscan for stih416
      ARM: STi: DT: add keyscan for stih415
      ARM: STi: DT: add keyscan for stih416
      ARM: STi: DT: add keyscan for stih41x-b2000
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH416: 416 DT Entry for clockgen A0/1/10/11/12
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH416: Remove unused CLK_S_ICN_REG_0 fixed clock
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH416: Remove unused CLK_S_GMAC0_PHY & CLK_S_ETH1_PHY fixed clocks
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH416: 416 DT Entry for clockgen B/C/D/E/F
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH416: 416 DT Entry for clockgen A9/DDR/GPU
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH415: 415 DT Entry for clockgen A0/1/10/11/12
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH415: Remove unused CLK_S_ICN_REG_0 fixed clock
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH415: Remove unused CLK_S_GMAC0_PHY & CLK_S_ETH1_PHY fixed clocks
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH415: 415 DT Entry for clockgen A9
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH41x Add clk_ignore_unused to bootargs

Maxime Coquelin (2):
      ARM: dts: Add STiH407 SoC support
      ARM: dts: STiH407: Add B2120 board support

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   3 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407-b2120.dts                |  78 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407-clock.dtsi               |  40 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407-pinctrl.dtsi             | 615 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407.dtsi                     | 263 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih415-clock.dtsi               | 517 ++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih415-pinctrl.dtsi             |  16 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih415.dtsi                     |  22 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416-clock.dtsi               | 732 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416-pinctrl.dtsi             |  16 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416.dtsi                     |  22 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih41x-b2000.dtsi               |  25 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih41x-b2020.dtsi               |   2 +-
 drivers/reset/sti/reset-stih415.c                  |   1 +
 drivers/reset/sti/reset-stih416.c                  |   1 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/stih415-clks.h           |  15 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/stih416-clks.h           |  15 +
 .../dt-bindings/reset-controller/stih415-resets.h  |   1 +
 .../dt-bindings/reset-controller/stih416-resets.h  |   1 +
 19 files changed, 2339 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407-b2120.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407-clock.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407-pinctrl.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407.dtsi
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/stih415-clks.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/stih416-clks.h