Subject: [GIT PULL] clockevents: fixes for 3.15

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:40:09 +0200

Hi Thomas, Ingo,

this pull request contains a couple of fixes:

  * David Jander fixed the calls to clk_disable/clk_enable in the 
tc_mode function as this could be called in an interrupt context

  * Zhiwu Song forces the irq affinity on the marco timer as the 
initialization can happen before the cpu to affine is up

Thanks
   -- Daniel

The following changes since commit 84ea7fe37908254c3bd90910921f6e1045c1747a:

   hrtimer: Set expiry time before switch_hrtimer_base() (2014-05-12 
10:47:39 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.linaro.org/people/daniel.lezcano/linux.git 
clockevents/3.15-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to acbf6d21ac81195071b97ebb114b0b37bd9fcc86:

   clocksource: tcb_clksrc: Make tc_mode interrupt safe (2014-05-22 
18:54:58 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
David Jander (1):
       clocksource: tcb_clksrc: Make tc_mode interrupt safe

Zhiwu Song (1):
       clocksource: marco: Fix the affinity set for local timer of CPU1

  drivers/clocksource/tcb_clksrc.c  |    8 ++++----
  drivers/clocksource/timer-marco.c |    2 +-
  2 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog