Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Exynos multi-platform support

From: [email-masked] (Tomasz Figa)
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 23:02:57 +0200

Hi Kukjin,

On 23.05.2014 21:48, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> On 05/24/14 04:17, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
>> On Friday 23 May 2014, Sachin Kamat wrote:
>>> The patches in this series were earlier sent as part of other
>>> series. Now that the other patches have been merged, re-sending
>>> these after rebasing them on linux-next (20140523).
>>> Tested on Exynos4210, 4412, 5250 and 5420 based boards.
>>>
>>> A particular change in this series is the removal of single platform
>>> support for Exynos as suggested by Arnd and Olof (patch 2/3). With
>>> this change certain features (drivers) which are not yet multi-platform
>>> aware like cpufreq, devfreq and DRM based gscaler will not be available
>>> now.
>>
>>
>> Acked-by: Arnd Bergmann<[email-masked]>
> 
> Yes, it's time to move on exynos multiplatform and we can't wait for
> more perfect something. Anyway if any problems, let's fix them after
> this. Will apply this whole series.

I have tested v1 of this series on Exynos4210-TRATS and
Exynos4412-TRATS2 boards and they seemed to work fine with added two
patches that are already on the ML:
 - [PATCH v2] cpufreq: exynos: Fix driver compilation with
ARCH_MULTIPLATFORM,
 - [PATCH] drm/exynos/fimd: allow multiplatform configuration.

Not tested too extensively, but primary features (boot, display, USB
gadget, cpufreq) seem to work at first glance with the above patches.

Best regards,
Tomasz