Subject: [GIT PULL] Allwinner sunXi clock changes for 3.16

From: [email-masked] (Emilio López)
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 16:13:48 -0300

Hi Mike,

Here is the sunxi clocks pull for 3.16. As you probably saw during the 
cycle, this mostly contains improved A31 support and a bit of 
housekeeping. Please note that this pull does *not* contain the MMC 
clock patches Hans sent, as you merged those yourself on clk-next

Cheers,

Emilio

--->8---

The following changes since commit c9eaa447e77efe77b7fa4c953bd62de8297fd6c5:

   Linux 3.15-rc1 (2014-04-13 14:18:35 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

   https://bitbucket.org/emiliolopez/linux.git tags/sunxi-clk-for-3.16

for you to fetch changes up to 4da7e86418af722793610e57cee9d3e73d16ed58:

   clk: sunxi: document PRCM clock compatible strings (2014-05-15 
12:20:14 -0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Allwinner sunXi SoCs clock changes

This pull contains some new code to add support for A31 clocks by Maxime
and Boris. It also reworks the driver a bit to avoid having a huge
single file when we have a full folder for ourselves, and separating
different functional units makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Boris BREZILLON (2):
       clk: sunxi: add PRCM (Power/Reset/Clock Management) clks support
       clk: sunxi: document PRCM clock compatible strings

Emilio L?pez (1):
       clk: sunxi: document new A31 USB clock compatible

Maxime Ripard (7):
       clk: sunxi: Implement A31 USB clock
       clk: sunxi: Remove calls to clk_put
       clk: sunxi: Move the 24M oscillator to a file of its own
       clk: sunxi: Move the GMAC clock to a file of its own
       clk: sunxi: Rework clock protection code
       clk: sun6i: Protect CPU clock
       clk: sun6i: Protect SDRAM gating bit

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/sunxi.txt |   4 +++
  drivers/clk/sunxi/Makefile                        |   4 +++
  drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-a10-hosc.c                  |  73 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-a20-gmac.c                  | 119 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun6i-apb0-gates.c          |  99 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun6i-apb0.c                |  77 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun6i-ar100.c               | 233 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sunxi.c                     | 239 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  8 files changed, 661 insertions(+), 187 deletions(-)
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-a10-hosc.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-a20-gmac.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun6i-apb0-gates.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun6i-apb0.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun6i-ar100.c