Subject: [PATCH v3 1/4] of: Add NVIDIA Tegra XUSB pad controller binding

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:35:20 -0600

On 06/16/2014 08:57 AM, Thierry Reding wrote:
> From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
> 
> This patch adds the device tree binding documentation for the XUSB pad
> controller found on NVIDIA Tegra SoCs. It exposes both pinmuxing and PHY
> capabilities.

This looks fine to me, with one issue below:

> diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/nvidia,tegra124-xusb-padctl.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/nvidia,tegra124-xusb-padctl.txt

> +Required properties:
> +--------------------

> +- #address-cells: Should be 0.
> +- #size-cells: Should be 0.

I don't think those properties are needed. If they are, a value of 0 for
both doesn't seem useful. I assume those two lines should just be
deleted, and also from the example below.

Assuming I take this through the Tegra tree, If this is the only issue,
I can delete those lines when applying.