Subject: [PATCH 2/3] ARM: dts: Update the parent for Audss clocks in Exynos5420

From: [email-masked] (Tushar Behera)
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:29:33 +0530

On 06/27/2014 08:18 PM, Kevin Hilman wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Tushar Behera <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>> Would you please provide me the environment setting of your u-boot?
>>> U-boot environment on my board has been over-written, I would like to
>>> set it same as yours and try to reproduce the issue at my end. With only
>>> 'sound init', I don't seem to hit this issue anymore.
>>
>> Attached is a full boot log using v3.16-rc2 with my patch adding
>> CLK_IGNORE_UNUSED to mau_epll and Doug's aclk66_peric patch.  In the
>> boot log, you'll see the output of 'printenv' inside u-boot where the
>> environment is dumped.
> 
> Oops, I sent you a boot log for the octa board.  Here's the one for
> peach-pi with the same kernel (built with upstream exynos_defconfig)
> 
> Kevin
> 

The u-boot version is a little different on my Peach-Pi as compared to
the market release version. Not sure if that is making any difference.

Peach # version

U-Boot 2013.04 (Feb 13 2014 - 16:35:03) for Peach
armv7a-cros-linux-gnueabi-gcc.real (4.8.1_cos_gg_feea904_4.8.1-r66)
4.8.x-google 20130905 (prerelease)
GNU ld (binutils-2.22_cos_gg_2) 2.22

-- 
Tushar Behera