Subject: [PATCH v9 1/7] phy: add a driver for the Berlin SATA PHY

From: [email-masked] (Sebastian Hesselbarth)
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:00:52 +0200

On 07/08/2014 02:29 PM, Kishon Vijay Abraham I wrote:
> On Monday 07 July 2014 03:46 PM, Antoine T?nart wrote:
>> The Berlin SoC has a two SATA ports. Add a PHY driver to handle them.
>>
>> The mode selection can let us think this PHY can be configured to fit
>> other purposes. But there are reasons to think the SATA mode will be
>> the only one usable: the PHY registers are only accessible indirectly
>> through two registers in the SATA range, the PHY seems to be integrated
>> and no information tells us the contrary. For these reasons, make the
>> driver a SATA PHY driver.
>
> Thanks for doing multiple revisions of this. Looks good to be merged for me now.

I'd like to see some Acked-by from Tejun on the AHCI patches first, but
if he agrees, should I prepare a stable branch for each of us to pull
their patches from?

AFAIKS, that would be 1+2 for you, 3-5 for Tejun, and the DT crap 6+7
for me.

Sebastian