Subject: [PATCH 1/3 v6] spi: s3c64xx: fix broken "cs_gpios" usage in the driver

From: [email-masked] (Tomasz Figa)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:55:51 +0200

Hi Naveen,

On 14.07.2014 07:41, Naveen Krishna Chatradhi wrote:
> Since, (3146bee spi: s3c64xx: Added provision for dedicated cs pin)
> 
> spi-s3c64xx.c driver expects
> 1. chip select gpios from "cs-gpio"(singular) under the
>    "controller-data" node of the client/slave device of the SPI.

Please work a bit more on readability of your commit messages,
especially in terms of using correct terminology to avoid unnecessary
confusion.

s/'chip select gpios'/'chip select GPIO pins'/
s/'"cs-gpio"(singular)'/'"cs-gpio" property'/
s/'client/slave device of the SPI'/'SPI device'/

More things like this follow in rest of the text below.

Otherwise I believe the code after this patch does the right thing, so:

Reviewed-by: Tomasz Figa <[email-masked]>

Best regards,
Tomasz