Subject: [GIT PULL 2/2] 2nd Samsung S5PV210 DT support for v3.17

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:30:04 +0900

* Note that this is based on tags/samsung-cleanup

The following changes since commit a7a30232df01db886473324050d79c3122937c78:

   Merge branch 'v3.17-next/cleanup-samsung' into v3.17-next/dt-s5pv210 
(2014-07-19 04:24:18 +0900)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
tags/s5pv210-dt

for you to fetch changes up to f1ff47454bb2fe0d5644f981679d1bea532816fd:

   clk: samsung: s5pv210: Remove legacy board support (2014-07-19 
04:32:19 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung S5PV210 DT support for v3.17

- support common clock framework for s5pv210 clock
- add generic PHY driver on s5pv210 to support it via DT
- add dt support for s5pv210-goni, smdkc110, smdkv210 and torbreck boards
- remove board files from mach-s5pv210 and unused codes
- enable multiplatform for s5pv210

----------------------------------------------------------------
Mateusz Krawczuk (6):
       clk: samsung: Add clock driver for S5PV210 and compatible SoCs
       ARM: S5PV210: Migrate clock handling to Common Clock Framework
       phy: Add support for S5PV210 to the Exynos USB 2.0 PHY driver
       ARM: S5PV210: Add board file for boot using Device Tree
       ARM: dts: Add Device tree for s5pv210 SoC
       ARM: dts: Add Device tree for s5pc110/s5pv210 boards

Tomasz Figa (13):
       cpufreq: s3c24xx: Remove some dead code
       serial: samsung: Remove support for legacy clock code
       ARM: SAMSUNG: Remove legacy clock code
       clk: samsung: Add S5PV210 Audio Subsystem clock driver
       ARM: S5PV210: Remove support for board files
       ARM: S5PV210: Untie PM support from legacy code
       ARM: S5PV210: move debug-macro.S into the common space
       ARM: S5PV210: Register cpufreq platform device
       cpufreq: s5pv210: Make the driver multiplatform aware
       ARM: S5PV210: Enable multi-platform build support
       gpio: samsung: Remove legacy support of S5PV210
       ARM: SAMSUNG: Remove remaining legacy code
       clk: samsung: s5pv210: Remove legacy board support

  .../bindings/clock/clk-s5pv210-audss.txt           |   53 +
  .../bindings/clock/samsung,s5pv210-clock.txt       |   78 ++
  .../devicetree/bindings/phy/samsung-phy.txt        |    1 +
  arch/arm/Kconfig                                   |   22 +-
  arch/arm/Kconfig.debug                             |   12 +-
  arch/arm/Makefile                                  |    4 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |    5 +
  arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-aquila.dts               |  392 ++++++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-goni.dts                 |  449 +++++++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-pinctrl.dtsi             |  839 ++++++++++++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-smdkc110.dts             |   78 ++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-smdkv210.dts             |  238 ++++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-torbreck.dts             |   92 ++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210.dtsi                     |  633 +++++++++
  .../mach/debug-macro.S => include/debug/s5pv210.S} |   23 +-
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm.c                          |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.c                     |    2 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/iotiming-s3c2412.c           |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-h1940.c                 |    5 +-
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-jive.c                  |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2413.c              |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2416.c              |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2443.c              |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-vstms.c                 |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2410.c                    |    6 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2412.c                    |    6 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2442.c                    |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c244x.c                    |    6 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-anw6410.c               |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-crag6410.c              |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-hmt.c                   |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-ncp.c                   |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smartq.c                |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6400.c              |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6410.c              |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/s3c6400.c                    |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/s3c6410.c                    |    1 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Kconfig                      |  197 +--
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Makefile                     |   29 +-
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Makefile.boot                |    2 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/clock.c                      | 1365 
--------------------
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/common.c                     |  279 ----
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/common.h                     |   21 +-
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dev-audio.c                  |  246 ----
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dma.c                        |  130 --
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/dma.h           |   26 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/gpio.h          |  140 --
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/hardware.h      |   18 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/irqs.h          |  137 --
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/map.h           |  158 ---
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/memory.h        |   27 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/pm-core.h       |   46 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/regs-clock.h    |    2 +-
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/regs-gpio.h     |   41 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/regs-irq.h      |   18 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-aquila.c                |  687 ----------
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-goni.c                  |  916 -------------
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-smdkc110.c              |  159 ---
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-smdkv210.c              |  337 -----
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-torbreck.c              |  135 --
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/pm.c                         |  147 ++-
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/s5pv210.c                    |   77 ++
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-fb-24bpp.c             |   49 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-fimc.c                 |   43 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-i2c0.c                 |   28 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-i2c1.c                 |   28 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-i2c2.c                 |   28 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-ide.c                  |   39 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-keypad.c               |   24 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-sdhci-gpio.c           |  103 --
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-spi.c                  |   34 -
  arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-usb-phy.c              |   95 --
  .../s5p-sleep.S => mach-s5pv210/sleep.S}           |   19 +-
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/Kconfig                      |  143 +-
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/Makefile                     |   15 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/clock-clksrc.c               |  212 ---
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/clock.c                      |  539 --------
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/cpu.c                        |    3 +-
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/devs.c                       |  330 -----
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/camport.h       |   28 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/clock-clksrc.h  |   83 --
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/clock.h         |  152 ---
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/cpu-freq-core.h |    3 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/cpu.h           |   13 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/devs.h          |   42 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/fb-core.h       |   15 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/fb.h            |   22 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/fimc-core.h     |   51 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/gpio-cfg.h      |   64 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/hdmi.h          |   16 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/irqs.h          |   72 --
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/mfc.h           |   35 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/pll.h           |  323 -----
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5p-clock.h     |   65 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/sdhci.h         |   47 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/tv-core.h       |   44 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/init.c                       |    1 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/pm-gpio.c                    |    4 +-
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-clock.c                  |  294 -----
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-dev-mfc.c                |   81 +-
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-dev-uart.c               |   88 --
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-irq-eint.c               |  221 ----
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-irq-gpioint.c            |  218 ----
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-irq-pm.c                 |   92 --
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-irq.c                    |   31 -
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-pm.c                     |   40 -
  drivers/clk/samsung/Makefile                       |    1 +
  drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s5pv210-audss.c            |  241 ++++
  drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s5pv210.c                  |  856 ++++++++++++
  drivers/cpufreq/s3c2410-cpufreq.c                  |    2 -
  drivers/cpufreq/s3c2412-cpufreq.c                  |    3 -
  drivers/cpufreq/s3c2440-cpufreq.c                  |    3 -
  drivers/cpufreq/s3c24xx-cpufreq.c                  |    1 -
  drivers/cpufreq/s5pv210-cpufreq.c                  |  131 +-
  drivers/gpio/gpio-samsung.c                        |  240 ----
  drivers/phy/Kconfig                                |   10 +
  drivers/phy/Makefile                               |    1 +
  drivers/phy/phy-s5pv210-usb2.c                     |  187 +++
  drivers/phy/phy-samsung-usb2.c                     |    6 +
  drivers/phy/phy-samsung-usb2.h                     |    1 +
  drivers/tty/serial/samsung.c                       |    4 -
  include/dt-bindings/clock/s5pv210-audss.h          |   34 +
  include/dt-bindings/clock/s5pv210.h                |  239 ++++
  123 files changed, 4786 insertions(+), 9352 deletions(-)
  create mode 100644 
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/clk-s5pv210-audss.txt
  create mode 100644 
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/samsung,s5pv210-clock.txt
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-aquila.dts
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-goni.dts
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-pinctrl.dtsi
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-smdkc110.dts
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-smdkv210.dts
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-torbreck.dts
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210.dtsi
  rename arch/arm/{mach-s5pv210/include/mach/debug-macro.S => 
include/debug/s5pv210.S} (62%)
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Makefile.boot
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/clock.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/common.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dev-audio.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/dma.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/dma.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/gpio.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/hardware.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/irqs.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/map.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/memory.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/pm-core.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/regs-gpio.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/regs-irq.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-aquila.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-goni.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-smdkc110.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-smdkv210.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-torbreck.c
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/s5pv210.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-fb-24bpp.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-fimc.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-i2c0.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-i2c1.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-i2c2.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-ide.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-keypad.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-sdhci-gpio.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-spi.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/setup-usb-phy.c
  rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/s5p-sleep.S => mach-s5pv210/sleep.S} (53%)
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/clock-clksrc.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/clock.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/camport.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/clock-clksrc.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/clock.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/fimc-core.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/hdmi.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/irqs.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/mfc.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/pll.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5p-clock.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/tv-core.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-clock.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-dev-uart.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-irq-eint.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-irq-gpioint.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-irq-pm.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-irq.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/s5p-pm.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s5pv210-audss.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s5pv210.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/phy/phy-s5pv210-usb2.c
  create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/s5pv210-audss.h
  create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/s5pv210.h