Subject: [RESEND][PATCHv2 0/3] Fix for buggy u-boot memory banks

From: [email-masked] (Laura Abbott)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 11:56:42 -0700

On 7/26/2014 2:20 PM, Rob Herring wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Laura Abbott <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is a resend of the series to fix the uboot bug exposed by the removal
>> of meminfo. I haven't gotten any acks though.
> 
> Is the bug with ATAGs that get converted to DT in the decompressor or
> u-boot puts the wrong info in DT directly?
> 

I believe it's u-boot putting the wrong info in DT directly. See
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2014-June/266782.html

Thanks,
Laura

-- 
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation