Subject: [PATCH 5/8] of: Add Tegra124 EMC bindings

From: [email-masked] (Mikko Perttunen)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:05:50 +0300

On 31/07/14 13:48, Mikko Perttunen wrote:
>>
>> I see that the TRM implies the whole 4-bit field is RAM code, rather
>> than there being 2 separate 2-bit fields for RAM code and boot device
>> code. Can you please file a bug against the TRM to document this
>> correctly? (The details of which bits are which are visible on the
>> Jetson TK1 schematics for example).
>
> Yes, I'll file a bug.

On a closer look, the downstream kernel has been recently updated to 
consider the whole 4 bits the ram code. The relevant bug also has a 
comment mentioning that starting from T124, the whole 4 bits is 
considered the RAM code.

>
> - Mikko
> --
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-tegra" in
> the body of a message to majordomo at vger.kernel.org
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
>