Subject: [PATCH v3 2/4] ARM: tegra: Add soctherm and thermal zones to Tegra124 device tree

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:42:27 -0600

On 08/06/2014 04:25 AM, Mikko Perttunen wrote:
> This adds the soctherm thermal sensing and management unit to the
> Tegra124 device tree along with the four thermal zones corresponding
> to the four thermal sensors provided by soctherm.

> diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra124.dtsi b/arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra124.dtsi

> +	thermal-zones {

> +	soctherm: soctherm at 0,700e2000 {

>   	cpus {

The sort order of these nodes is wrong; nodes with reg should be sorted 
according to the reg value. Nodes without reg should be sorted 
alpha-numerically. That would place soctherm after sdhci at 0,700b0600, and 
thermal-zones before timer.

soctherm isn't a generic node name but sounds more like an identity; 
thermal-sensor sounds like a better node name (but the node label can 
still be soctherm if you want; label names don't show up in the DT ABI).

If these are the only issues, they can probably be fixed manually when 
applying the patches, assuming a Tegra maintainer does it - I wouldn't 
want to burden anyone else with that.