Subject: [PATCH 05/15] tty: serial: Add 8250-core based omap driver

From: [email-masked] (Sebastian Andrzej Siewior)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:49:46 +0200

On 08/16/2014 12:44 AM, Tony Lindgren wrote:

> Oh and echo mem > /sys/power/state and then hitting a key on the serial
> console won't wake the system. Does that need to be manually configured
> for device_may_wakeup()?

This is what it looks like:

/# echo enabled >
/sys/devices/68000000.ocp/49020000.serial/tty/ttyS2/power/wakeup

/ # date; echo mem > /sys/power/state; date
Sat Jan  1 07:01:41 UTC 2000
[  249.916503] PM: Syncing filesystems ... done.
[  252.674652] Freezing user space processes ... (elapsed 0.001 seconds)
done.
[  252.683563] Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... (elapsed 0.001
seconds) done.
[  252.693084] Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)
[  252.715820] PM: suspend of devices complete after 11.688 msecs
[  252.722015] PM: late suspend of devices complete after 6.195 msecs
[  252.729187] PM: noirq suspend of devices complete after 7.110 msecs
[  252.729278] Successfully put all powerdomains to target state
[  252.733306] PM: noirq resume of devices complete after 3.967 msecs
[  252.738708] PM: early resume of devices complete after 4.425 msecs
[  252.910400] PM: resume of devices complete after 171.569 msecs
[  252.957855] Restarting tasks ... done.
Sat Jan  1 07:01:51 UTC 2000

Sebastian