Subject: [GIT PULL] clk: ti: dra7xx: fixes for early 3.17-rc

From: [email-masked] (Tero Kristo)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 11:14:12 +0300

Hi Mike,

The following changes since commit 7d1311b93e58ed55f3a31cc8f94c4b8fe988a2b9:

   Linux 3.17-rc1 (2014-08-16 10:40:26 -0600)

are available in the git repository at:

   git at github.com:t-kristo/linux-pm.git for-v3.17-rc/ti-clk-driver

for you to fetch changes up to 20411dad75ece9a613af715df4489e60990c4017:

   clk: ti: dra7-atl: Provide error check for incoming parameters in 
set_rate (2014-08-21 18:04:16 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Just a couple of quick error check fixes for dra7 boards. Proper fix 
would be required for the generic clock driver as well (see 
https://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap at vger.kernel.org/msg108454.html.)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Nishanth Menon (2):
       clk: ti: divider: Provide error check for incoming parameters in 
set_rate
       clk: ti: dra7-atl: Provide error check for incoming parameters in 
set_rate

  drivers/clk/ti/clk-dra7-atl.c |    6 +++++-
  drivers/clk/ti/divider.c      |    7 ++++++-
  2 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)