Subject: [PATCH v4 10/18] ACPI / table: Print GIC information when MADT is parsed

From: [email-masked] (Jon Masters)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:55:41 -0400

On 09/15/2014 02:01 PM, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Grant Likely <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:40:10 -0700, Olof Johansson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:00:08PM +0800, Hanjun Guo wrote:
>>>> When MADT is parsed, print GIC information to make the boot
>>>> log look pretty.
>>>
>>> If you do this for prettiness, having an example output in the commit
>>> message would be a nice touch.
>>
>> Agreed.

Here's example output from a hardware platform (just as an example in
this thread, mostly for archiving purposes):

[    0.000000] ACPI: GICC (acpi_id[0x0000] address[00000000e112f000]
MPDIR[0x0] enabled)
[    0.000000] ACPI: GICC (acpi_id[0x0001] address[00000000e112f000]
MPDIR[0x1] enabled)
[    0.000000] ACPI: GICC (acpi_id[0x0100] address[00000000e112f000]
MPDIR[0x100] enabled)
[    0.000000] ACPI: GICC (acpi_id[0x0101] address[00000000e112f000]
MPDIR[0x101] enabled)
[    0.000000] ACPI: GICC (acpi_id[0x0200] address[00000000e112f000]
MPDIR[0x200] enabled)
[    0.000000] ACPI: GICC (acpi_id[0x0201] address[00000000e112f000]
MPDIR[0x201] enabled)

Jon.