Subject: [GIT PULL 2/2] Samsung DT changes for 3.18

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:41:23 +0900

The following changes since commit 7d1311b93e58ed55f3a31cc8f94c4b8fe988a2b9:

   Linux 3.17-rc1 (2014-08-16 10:40:26 -0600)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
tags/samsung-dt

for you to fetch changes up to 9b02732643d9f4b92b14f5ec041c166bd36033fc:

   ARM: dts: remove old USB2 PHY node for exynos5250 (2014-09-14 
10:11:20 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung DT update for 3.18

- un-use slot-node and deprecate the supports-highspped
   for dw-mmc
- remove old USB2 PHY node for exynos5250

- exynos4412-odroid-common
   enable PMIC interrupt and i2c improvements

- exynos5250-snow
   fold exynos5250-cros-common
   update display related nodes

- Peach Pit and Pi
   improve power scheme, add support max77802 PMIC,
   add hdmi regulators add thermistor, ISL29018 sensor,
   set i2c clock at 400kHz, add support Atmel touchpad,
   update display related nodes

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ajay Kumar (3):
       ARM: dts: update display related nodes for exynos5250-snow
       ARM: dts: update display related nodes for exynos5420-peach-pit
       ARM: dts: update display related nodes for exynos5800-peach-pi

Andreas Faerber (2):
       ARM: dts: Fix MMC pinctrl for exynos5250-snow
       ARM: dts: Fold exynos5250-cros-common into exynos5250-snow

Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz (2):
       ARM: dts: remove old USB2 PHY node hook for exynos5250-arndale
       ARM: dts: remove old USB2 PHY node for exynos5250

Daniel Drake (2):
       ARM: dts: Enable PMIC interrupts for exynos4412-odroid-common
       ARM: dts: ODROID i2c improvements for exynos4412-odroid-common

Jaehoon Chung (1):
       ARM: dts: unuse the slot-node and deprecate the 
supports-highspeed for dw-mmc in exynos

Javier Martinez Canillas (5):
       ARM: dts: Improve Peach Pit and Pi power scheme
       ARM: dts: Add support max77802 PMIC for exynos based Peach boards
       ARM: dts: Add ISL29018 sensor for exynos based Peach boards
       ARM: dts: Set i2c7 clock at 400kHz for exynos based Peach boards
       ARM: dts: Add support Atmel touchpad for exynos5800-peach-pi

Naveen Krishna Chatradhi (1):
       ARM: dts: Add thermistor dts fragment used by exynos based Peach 
boards

Rahul Sharma (2):
       ARM: dts: add hdmi regulators for exynos5800-peach-pi
       ARM: dts: add hdmi regulators for exynos5420-peach-pit

Sjoerd Simons (1):
       ARM: dts: Add support Atmel touchpad for exynos5420-peach-pit

  arch/arm/boot/dts/cros-adc-thermistors.dtsi     |  44 +++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-odroid-common.dtsi |  21 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-origen.dts         |   8 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-trats2.dts         |   8 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-arndale.dts        |  22 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-cros-common.dtsi   | 164 --------
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-smdk5250.dts       |  18 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-snow.dts           | 195 ++++++++--
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi               |  15 -
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5260-xyref5260.dts      |  18 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410-smdk5410.dts       |  18 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-arndale-octa.dts   |  16 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-peach-pit.dts      | 482 
++++++++++++++++++++++--
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-smdk5420.dts       |  16 +-
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5800-peach-pi.dts       | 472 
+++++++++++++++++++++--
  15 files changed, 1130 insertions(+), 387 deletions(-)
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/cros-adc-thermistors.dtsi
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-cros-common.dtsi