Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: STi: DT changes for v3.18

From: [email-masked] (Maxime Coquelin)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:29:06 +0200

Hi Olof, Kevin and Arnd,

Please consider these STi DT updates for v3.18.
This pull request contains a merge from Philipp Zabel's reset tag that will not be rebased.
(See https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/9/9/856)

The following changes since commit 7d1311b93e58ed55f3a31cc8f94c4b8fe988a2b9:

  Linux 3.17-rc1 (2014-08-16 10:40:26 -0600)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.stlinux.com/devel/kernel/linux-sti.git tags/sti-dt-for-v3.18-1

for you to fetch changes up to 487eebe358ab131ccb20280bb75ea14c02751c2d:

  ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: Fix: clk-tmds-hdmi clock is missing (2014-09-23 09:46:11 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
STi DT uptades for v3.18.

Highlights:
-----------
 - Add SDHCI support for STiH41x B2020 boards
 - Add reset controllers to STiH407 SoC
 - Add MiPHY & SATA support to STiH416
 - Add Thermal supportto STiH416
 - Add Clock support to STiH407 SoC

Note that this pull request contains merge from Philipp Zabel's reset tree for STiH407 reset DT bindings includes.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gabriel FERNANDEZ (6):
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: 407 DT Entry for clockgen A0
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: 407 DT Entry for clockgen C0
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: 407 DT Entry for clockgen D0/D2/D3
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: 407 DT Entry for clockgenA9
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: Add all defines for STiH407 DT clocks
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: Fix: clk-tmds-hdmi clock is missing

Lee Jones (4):
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH41x: Convert all uppercase non-defines to lowercase
      ARM: STi: DT: STiH416: Supply Thermal Controller Device Tree nodes
      ARM: DT: STi: STiH416: Add DT node for MiPHY365x
      ARM: DT: STi: STiH416: Add DT node for ST's SATA device

Maxime Coquelin (1):
      Merge tag 'reset-for-sti-3.18' from git://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux.git into sti-dt-for-v3.18

Peter Griffin (10):
      reset: stih407: Add softreset, powerdown and picophy controllers
      reset: sti: Document sti-picophyreset controllers bindings.
      ARM: sti: Add STiH407 Kconfig entry to select STIH407_RESET
      ARM: sti: Add STiH407 reset controller support.
      ARM: STi: DT: Add sdhci pins for stih416
      ARM: STi: DT: Add sdhci controller for stih416
      ARM: STi: DT: Add sdhci pin configuration for stih415
      ARM: STi: DT: Add sdhci controller for stih415
      ARM: STi: DT: Enable mmc0 for both stih415 and stih416 SoCs
      ARM: STi: DT: Enable second sdhci controller for stih416 b2020 boards.

 .../bindings/reset/st,sti-picophyreset.txt         |  42 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407-clock.dtsi               | 293 +++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih407.dtsi                     |  34 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih415-pinctrl.dtsi             | 361 ++++++++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih415.dtsi                     |  12 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416-b2020.dts                |  22 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416-b2020e.dts               |  26 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416-pinctrl.dtsi             | 381 ++++++++++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416.dtsi                     |  80 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih41x-b2000.dtsi               |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih41x-b2020.dtsi               |  10 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih41x-b2020x.dtsi              |   4 +
 arch/arm/mach-sti/Kconfig                          |  10 +
 drivers/reset/sti/Kconfig                          |   4 +
 drivers/reset/sti/Makefile                         |   1 +
 drivers/reset/sti/reset-stih407.c                  | 158 +++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/stih407-clks.h           |  86 +++++
 .../dt-bindings/reset-controller/stih407-resets.h  |  61 ++++
 18 files changed, 1229 insertions(+), 362 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/reset/st,sti-picophyreset.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/reset/sti/reset-stih407.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/stih407-clks.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset-controller/stih407-resets.h