Subject: [PATCH 2/2] ARM: dts: Add rtc_src clk for s3c-rtc on exynos5250-snow

From: [email-masked] (Javier Martinez Canillas)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 23:41:24 +0200

Hello Kukjin,

On 09/23/2014 06:18 PM, Javier Martinez Canillas wrote:
> On 09/23/2014 06:00 PM, Kukjin Kim wrote:
>> On 09/23/14 15:17, Kukjin Kim wrote:
>> 
>> I've applied above and this series and please double-check the commits 
>> in my tree. If no problems, I will send the branch out for v3.18 soon...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kukjin
>> 
> 
> I've looked the RTC source clock patches and look good to me. Thanks a lot for your help!
> 

Today I also had time to review the rebased patches from Andreas and found
two issues introduced during the merge conflict resolution:

1) The spi_1 dev node on exynos5250-smdk5250.dts now uses the old "cs-gpio" 
   DT property under the controller-data instead of the standard "cs-gpios"
   under the SPI parent. IOW, is a regression of the bug fixed in commit
   e138d43 ("ARM: dts: fix the chip select gpios definition in the SPI nodes").

2) The display-timings child node of the dp-controller was removed in commit
   a98c3c2 ("ARM: dts: update display related nodes for exynos5250-snow") but
   was introduced again in the Snow DTS during the merge.

I'll post a series that fixes both issues with the following patches:

Javier Martinez Canillas (2):
      ARM: dts: Fix chip select GPIO on smdk5250
      ARM: dts: Remove display timings node from exynos5250-snow

I see that you already send a pull request to arm-soc maintainers so probably
these will be part of the fixes during the 3.18 rc cycle.

Best regards,
Javier