Subject: [PATCH v3] ARM: dts: add CPU nodes for Exynos4 SoCs

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:44:24 +0900

On 09/25/14 17:28, Tomasz Figa wrote:
> Hi Kukjin,
>
> On 25.09.2014 10:26, Kukjin Kim wrote:
>> On 09/25/14 17:17, Lorenzo Pieralisi wrote:
>>> [CC'ed Daniel to make him aware this patch goes through your tree]
>>>
>> Thanks and just note the branch  which is including this change actually
>> v4 is just rebased not v3 will be sent out to arm-soc last tonight or
>> tomorrow.

v3 is correct :) sorry, I confused the version...

>
> Could you keep this patch in a separate stable branch, so I could pull
> it as a dependency for Thomas Abraham's cpufreq series?
>
It's possible, but would be better that DT changes are sent to upstream 
through samsung/arm-soc tree?...we suffered ugly conflicts between 
arm-soc and driver before and then we decided DT changes should be 
handled in arm-soc...Hmm...

- Kukjin