Subject: [PATCH v3] ARM: dts: add CPU nodes for Exynos4 SoCs

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:02:05 +0200

On 09/25/2014 10:17 AM, Lorenzo Pieralisi wrote:
> [CC'ed Daniel to make him aware this patch goes through your tree]

Thanks for the head up. I was about to send the PR to Rafael.

[ ... ]

> That's great, now my Exynos CPUidle DT patch should be rebased on top
> of this patch so that thanks to the testing carried out by Bart it can be
> merged too.

Ok, I am getting confused. How can I rebase the latest patch of your 
series with a patch no yet available in my tree ?

I propose just to drop the last patch and wait for the next merge to 
reintegrate it into the cpuidle tree. Does it make sense ?

Thanks
   -- Daniel

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog