Subject: [PATCH 1/2] MAINTAINERS: add Alex Courbot for Tegra

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Courbot)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 11:13:42 +0900

On 10/03/2014 04:20 AM, Stephen Warren wrote:
> From: Stephen Warren <[email-masked]>
>
> I'd like to propose Alex Courbot as an additional Tegra maintainer.
> He's been working on a variety of Tegra-related code for a while, and
> is now officially tasked with working on upstream support.
>
> Signed-off-by: Stephen Warren <[email-masked]>
> ---
> Alex, I assume this is the email address you'd like to use? If not, let
> me know and I'll respin.

Is the NVIDIA mail server still messing with whitespaces in patches, 
making it impossible to apply them sometimes? If so, then it is probably 
better to use my GMail account, gnurou at gmail.com - otherwise, the 
nvidia.com address is fine.

In any case, let's use my full name to avoid confusion:

Alexandre Courbot <[email-masked]>

or

Alexandre Courbot <[email-masked]>

Thanks!

Acked-by: Alexandre Courbot <[email-masked]>