Subject: [PATCH v3 2/3] ARM: shmobile: koelsch: enable HS-USB

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 22:07:50 +0400

Hello.

On 10/08/2014 10:05 PM, Felipe Balbi wrote:

>> From: Yoshihiro Shimoda <[email-masked]>

>> Enable HS-USB device for the Koelsch board, defining the GPIO that the driver
>> should check when probing (which is the ID output from MAX3355 OTG chip).

>> Note that there will be pinctrl-related error messages if both internal PCI
>> and HS-USB drivers are enabled but they should be just ignored.

>> Signed-off-by: Yoshihiro Shimoda <[email-masked]>
>> [Sergei: added pin function/group and prop, moved device node, fixed summary,
>> added changelog]
>> Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>

>> ---
>> Changes in version 3:
>> - added pinctrl-related properties;

> did you miss pinctrl here ?

     No, AFAICS. Or what do you mean?

WBR, Sergei