Subject: [PATCH v4] ARM: sun7i: add support for A20-OLinuXino-Lime2

From: [email-masked] (Iain Paton)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:15:48 +0100

On 09/10/14 20:56, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> Hi Iain,
> 
> On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 11:27:50AM +0100, Iain Paton wrote:
>> This adds support for the Olimex A20-OLinuXino-Lime2
>> https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A20/A20-OLinuXIno-LIME2
>>
>> Differences to previous Lime boards are 1GB RAM and gigabit ethernet
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Iain Paton <[email-masked]>
> 
> Sorry for noticing this so late, but we sort the DT nodes by their
> base address. Could you respin this for another version?

Sure, no problem, on it's way shortly.

Is there any general rule for this sort of thing, or is this something 
specific to sunxi?   

Asking mainly as I've been asked to do them alphabetically previously 
by a different maintainer and that's esentially why I did it the same 
way here.

Everyone having different undocumented conventions seems likely to 
become counter productive eventually.

Iain