Subject: [GIT PULL 1/3] 1st Round of Samsung cleanup for v3.19

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 00:54:14 +0900

Hi,

Here is 1st round of Samsung updates for v3.19 and actually it has been 
sent out to arm-soc for v3.18 before but as you know missed. I've just 
rebased the branch on top of v3.18-rc1, please pull.

Thanks,
Kukjin

----

The following changes since commit f114040e3ea6e07372334ade75d1ee0775c355e1:

   Linux 3.18-rc1 (2014-10-19 18:08:38 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
tags/samsung-cleanup

for you to fetch changes up to 13cfa6c4f7facfc690ba9e99ec382c151fddaced:

   ARM: EXYNOS: Fix CPU idle clock down after CPU off (2014-10-21 
00:06:22 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung cleanup for v3.19

- Cleanup SMP/hotplug codes from hotplug.c to platsmp.c
- Remove unneeded __ref annotation for exynos_cpu_die()
- Fix the way to power down CPU on exynos4 and CPUidle
   clock down after power down some CPU

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (3):
       ARM: EXYNOS: Move code from hotplug.c to platsmp.c
       ARM: EXYNOS: Remove unneeded __ref annotation for cpu_die function
       ARM: EXYNOS: Fix CPU idle clock down after CPU off

  arch/arm/mach-exynos/Makefile   |   3 --
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.h   |   2 -
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/hotplug.c  |  91 --------------------------------
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/platsmp.c  | 113 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/regs-pmu.h |   3 ++
  5 files changed, 116 insertions(+), 96 deletions(-)
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/hotplug.c