Subject: [GIT PULL] Samsung clock changes for 3.19

From: [email-masked] (Sylwester Nawrocki)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 18:36:39 +0100

Hi Mike,

I've collected Exynos clk patches in this pull request, as Tomasz has
been busy recently. 
This includes addition of clock controller drivers for Exynos4415 and 
Exynos7 SoCs and related refactoring of the Samsung common clk API. 

As I mentioned in my other e-mail, it might be sensible to put these 
patches into a separate topic branch, so Kukjin can pull it as 
a dependency for the related dts changes.

There are also few Samsung clk cleanup patches not included here,
I thought I'd send them separately.

The following changes since commit f114040e3ea6e07372334ade75d1ee0775c355e1:

  Linux 3.18-rc1 (2014-10-19 18:08:38 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://linuxtv.org/snawrocki/samsung.git for-v3.19/exynos-clk

for you to fetch changes up to 932e98224d5602be17ed61d0e057e9326f12b59d:

  clk: samsung: exynos7: add gate clock for ADC block (2014-10-31 10:45:54 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Abhilash Kesavan (1):
      clk: samsung: exynos7: add gate clock for ADC block

Chanwoo Choi (2):
      clk: samsung: Document binding for Exynos4415 clock controller
      clk: samsung: exynos4415: Add clocks using common clock framework

Naveen Krishna Ch (8):
      clk: samsung: add support for 145xx and 1460x PLLs
      clk: samsung: Factor out the common code to clk.c
      clk: samsung: Add fixed_factor_clocks field to struct exynos_cmu_info
      clk: samsung: add initial clock support for Exynos7 SoC
      clk: samsung: exynos7: add clocks for I2C block
      clk: samsung: exynos7: add clocks for MMC block
      clk: samsung: exynos7: add clocks for RTC block
      clk: samsung: exynos7: add gate clocks for WDT, TMU and PWM blocks

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/exynos4415-clock.txt |   38 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/exynos7-clock.txt    |   93 ++
 drivers/clk/samsung/Makefile                       |    2 +
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos4415.c               | 1142 ++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5260.c               |  185 +---
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos7.c                  |  743 +++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-pll.c                      |   25 +-
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-pll.h                      |    4 +
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk.c                          |   98 ++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk.h                          |   37 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/exynos4415.h             |  360 ++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/exynos7-clk.h            |   92 ++
 12 files changed, 2655 insertions(+), 164 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/exynos4415-clock.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/exynos7-clock.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos4415.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos7.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/exynos4415.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/exynos7-clk.h

--
Regards,
Sylwester