Subject: [linux-sunxi] [PATCH v2 0/5] ARM: sunxi: Add support for USB OTG PHY

From: [email-masked] (Hans de Goede)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:11:29 +0100

Hi,

On 11/10/2014 07:55 PM, Roman Byshko wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> There is already support for two USB phys, which are used for
> USB host controllers on Allwinner SoC aka sunxi.
> 
> This patch series add support for the USB OTG phy (aka phy0).
> 
> The code has been tested on Allwinner A20 aka sun7i (Cubietruck).
> 
> Best regards,
> Roman Byshko

First of all very cool that you're working on this, I somehow missed
v1, but I'm very happy to see this.

Second some questions, this series seems to only add support for
initializing the phy, without adding the necessary magic for
switching from app to host mode, and without actually hooking up musb,
I assume you've a follow up series adding musb support, which actually
uses the phy ?

Also have you coordinated your work with ChenYu? ATM ChenYu is mostly
working on other stuff, but AFAIk he has been working on musb support
in the past.

Regards,

Hans