Subject: [GIT PULL 1/2] Samsung fixes for v3.18

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 22:23:38 +0900

The following changes since commit fc14f9c1272f62c3e8d01300f52467c0d9af50f9:

  Linux 3.18-rc5 (2014-11-16 16:36:20 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
tags/samsung-fixes-v3.18

for you to fetch changes up to 0526f276f94758245ac5886604fe8c805c1b6d2c:

  ARM: dts: Explicitly set dr_mode on exynos5250-snow (2014-11-19
16:52:15 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung fixes for v3.18

- explicitly set dr_mode on exynos5250-snow
  this is required when kernel is built with USB gadget support.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sjoerd Simons (1):
      ARM: dts: Explicitly set dr_mode on exynos5250-snow

 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-snow.dts | 4 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi     | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)