Subject: [GIT PULL 1/4] Samsung 3rd round of PM updates for v3.19

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:06:26 +0900

The following changes since commit c645a598f99768e6cc82129081458dfdd0c273b7:

  ARM: EXYNOS: Call regulator core suspend prepare and finish functions
(2014-11-21 22:49:47 +0900)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
tags/samsung-pm-3

for you to fetch changes up to b04fa9f704aa818b87509ff4149bba810ef8bbd8:

  ARM: EXYNOS: use u8 for val[] in struct exynos_pmu_conf (2014-11-27
02:47:05 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung PM 3rd updates for v3.19

- exynos3250
  : add PMU support

- PMU refactoring
  : move restart code into PMU driver
  : move restart code for exynos440 into clk driver

- use u8 for val[] in struct exynos_pmu_conf

Note that this branch is based on tags/samsung-exynos-v3.19

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz (2):
      ARM: EXYNOS: add exynos3250 PMU support
      ARM: EXYNOS: use u8 for val[] in struct exynos_pmu_conf

Pankaj Dubey (2):
      clk: exynos5440: move restart code into clock driver
      ARM: EXYNOS: move restart code into pmu driver

 arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.h        |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/exynos.c        |  23 -----
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/pmu.c           | 192
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/regs-pmu.h      | 128 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5440.c |  29 +++++-
 5 files changed, 347 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)