Subject: [PATCH] kvm: arm: vgic: Let one looping code instead of two looping code

From: [email-masked] (Chen Gang)
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 22:04:32 +0800

On 11/30/2014 06:07 PM, Christoffer Dall wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 12:18:04PM +0800, Chen Gang wrote:
>> Use one looping instead of two, so can let code more simpler and get a
>> little better performance.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Chen Gang <[email-masked]>
> 
> Performance?  Please, this is vgic_create....
> 

I guess your meaning is "this code is not performance sensitive", do not
mean "1 looping can not get a little better performance than 2 looping".
If what I guess is incorrect, please let me know.

> This does nothing else than introduce churn.
> 

I don't think it does nothing, it can let code simpler than before:
remove the redundant looping -- the 2 looping do the same thing which
is commented just above the firstly looping.

And I don't know which churn this patch will introduce. At least, no one
want to waste him/her time resources to intend churn, please provide
more details about it.

If kvm does not like me, or does not like members to find issues based
on reading source code, please let me know (no reply means kvm does not
like me or this way), I will quit, so can save time resources both.

Thanks.
-- 
Chen Gang

Open share and attitude like air water and life which God blessed