Subject: regression: OMAP4 (next-20141204) (bisect to: ARM: 8208/1: l2c: Refactor the driver to use commit-like)

From: [email-masked] (Nishanth Menon)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:05:24 -0600

On 12/23/2014 05:10 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 12:00:00PM +0100, Marek Szyprowski wrote:
>> I hope I did it right: https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/12/23/158
>> Please test, because I have no access to Omap hardware.
> 
> Patch 1/8 looks like I'd expect it to.  Nishanth, please test with your
> failing scenario, thanks.
> 
3.19-rc1
 1:                      am437x-sk: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2ARFeCcDp
 2:                    am43xx-epos: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2Kzli0GYS
 3:                   am43xx-gpevm: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2DMkJGmdF
 4:                  pandaboard-es: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s204jfptrr
 5:             pandaboard-vanilla: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2cbd82pMI
 6:                        sdp4430: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s21bzlzUNr
TOTAL = 6 boards, Booted Boards = 6, No Boot boards = 0

against the patch series: (all am437x platforms fail)

testing
 1:                      am437x-sk: BOOT: FAIL:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2yhDXyF7o
 2:                    am43xx-epos: BOOT: FAIL:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2m9cSdt55
 3:                   am43xx-gpevm: BOOT: FAIL:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2MqFFBuIl
 4:                  pandaboard-es: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2XwggyB0a
 5:             pandaboard-vanilla: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s25WDvtbob
 6:                        sdp4430: BOOT: PASS:
http://slexy.org/raw/s2gjynR1Co
TOTAL = 6 boards, Booted Boards = 3, No Boot boards = 3

I am trying to understand what is different in AM437x except that it
is a single A9 instead of OMAP4 style dual A9s.

-- 
Regards,
Nishanth Menon