Subject: [GIT PULL] Samsung fixes for v3.19

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 17:26:56 +0900

Hi Arnd, Olof, Kevin

Please pull samsung fixes for v3.19.

Thanks,
Kukjin

The following changes since commit 97bf6af1f928216fd6c5a66e8a57bfa95a659672:

  Linux 3.19-rc1 (2014-12-20 17:08:50 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
v3.19-samsung-fixes

Andreas Faerber (1):
      ARM: exynos_defconfig: Enable LM90 driver

Javier Martinez Canillas (1):
      ARM: exynos_defconfig: Enable options for display panel support

Vivek Gautam (1):
      arm: dts: Use pmu_system_controller phandle for dp phy

 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi |    4 ++--
 arch/arm/configs/exynos_defconfig |   18 +++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)