Subject: [PATCH RESEND] dma-mapping: tidy up dma_parms default handling

From: [email-masked] (Robin Murphy)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:07:24 +0000

On 09/01/15 19:45, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Friday 09 January 2015 16:56:03 Robin Murphy wrote:
>>
>> This one's a bit tricky to find a home for - I think technically it's
>> probably an IOMMU patch, but then the long-underlying problem doesn't
>> seem to have blown up anything until arm64, and my motivation is to
>> make bits of Juno work, which seems to nudge it towards arm64/arm-soc
>> territory. Could anyone suggest which tree is most appropriate?
>
> I have a set of patches touching various dma-mapping.h related bits
> across architectures and in ARM in particular. Your patch fits into
> that series, and I guess we could either have it in my asm-generic
> tree or in Andrew Morton's mm tree. Possibly also arm-soc for practical
> reasons, although it really doesn't belong in there.
>

Thanks Arnd, I'd agree asm-generic or mm sound the most sensible - If 
you're happy to carry this patch with your series that'd be really helpful.

Robin.