Subject: [GIT PULL v2]Hisilicon hip01 soc and development board updates for 3.20

From: [email-masked] (Wei Xu)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:19:23 +0800

Hi Arnd, Hi Olof, Hi Kevin, 

Could you please help to merge the pull request of hisilicon hip01 soc for 3.20. 
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

The following changes since commit 97bf6af1f928216fd6c5a66e8a57bfa95a659672:

  Linux 3.19-rc1 (2014-12-20 17:08:50 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git tags/hip01-for-3.20-v2

for you to fetch changes up to 27040189cb050cbe52a81c0e6aeb552872aa0736:

  ARM: hisi: enable smp for HiP01 (2015-01-15 09:59:51 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: mach-hisi: Hisilicon hip01 soc and development board updates for 3.20

- Add hip01 debug UART
- Add hip01 DT_MACHINE and ARCH_HIP01 configure item
- Add dts for Hisilicon hip01-ca9x2 board
- Enable ARCH_HIP01 in the hisi_defconfig
- Rename hix5hd2_smp_prepare_cpus to hisi_common_smp_prepare_cpus
- Rename hix5hd2_secondary_startup to hisi_secondary_startup
- Enable smp for hip01

----------------------------------------------------------------
Wang Long (7):
      ARM: debug: add HiP01 debug uart
      ARM: hisi: enable HiP01 SoC
      ARM: dts: Add hip01-ca9x2 dts file
      ARM: config: enable ARCH_HIP01
      ARM: hisi: rename smp_prepares_cpus function
      ARM: hisi: rename secondary_startup function
      ARM: hisi: enable smp for HiP01

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt |  25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/Kconfig.debug                                        |  10 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/hip01-ca9x2.dts                             |  51 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/hip01.dtsi                                  | 110 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/configs/hisi_defconfig                               |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-hisi/Kconfig                                    |   8 ++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-hisi/core.h                                     |   5 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-hisi/headsmp.S                                  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-hisi/hisilicon.c                                |  10 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-hisi/hotplug.c                                  |  31 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-hisi/platsmp.c                                  |  56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 12 files changed, 305 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/hip01-ca9x2.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/hip01.dtsi