Subject: [PATCH v7 00/17] Introduce ACPI for ARM64 based on ACPI 5.1

From: [email-masked] (Hanjun Guo)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:17:56 +0800

On 2015?01?16? 02:23, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> Hi Grant,
>
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 04:26:20PM +0000, Grant Likely wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Hanjun Guo <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> This is the v7 of ACPI core patches for ARM64 based on ACPI 5.1
>>
>> I'll get right to the point: Can we please have this series queued up
>> for v3.20?
>
> Before you even ask for this, please look at the patches and realise
> that there is a complete lack of Reviewed-by tags on the code (well,
> apart from trivial Kconfig changes). In addition, the series touches on
> other subsystems like clocksource, irqchip, acpi and I don't see any
> acks from the corresponding maintainers. So even if I wanted to merge

For the ACPI part, Rafael already said that "Having looked at the
patches recently, I don't see any major problems in them from the ACPI
core perspective, so to me they are good to go." [1]
Is that kind of ack for this ?

Thanks
Hanjun

[1]:
http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1409.1/03363.html