Subject: [PATCH v7 00/17] Introduce ACPI for ARM64 based on ACPI 5.1

From: [email-masked] (Hanjun Guo)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:24:15 +0800

On 2015?01?16? 04:31, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 03:04:37PM -0500, Jason Cooper wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 07:02:20PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
>
>>> There's probably a bit of a process problem here - these patches are all
>>> being posted as part of big and apparently controversial threads with
>>> subject lines in the form "ARM / ACPI:" so people could be forgiven for
>>> just not even reading the e-mails enough to notice changes to their
>>> subsystems.  Is it worth posting those patches separately more directly
>>> to the relevant maintainers?
>
>> I think it's beneficial to post the entire series as one thread, but to
>> change the subject line of each patch to adequately reflect the affected
>> subsystem.
>
> Just changing the subject lines to be more suitable would help, but

OK, I will repost this patch set as you and Jason suggested soon.

Thanks
Hanjun