Subject: [PATCH v4 2/2] clocksource: driver for Conexant Digicolor SoC timer

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:26:45 +0100

On 01/26/2015 11:15 AM, Baruch Siach wrote:
> Hi Daniel,

[ ... ]

>>
>> What do you think ?
>
> OK. I'll give it a try.
>
> Thanks for your prompt response and thorough review.

Maxime Ripard just sent a patchset (patch 4/5) with some changes 
suggested above :)

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg394704.html

As you may see, the enable/disable is passing the timer channel as 
parameter while I suggested to store it in the structure. It is up to 
you to choose what fits better for your future needs.

   -- Daniel

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog