Subject: [PATCH RESEND v3 0/3] irqchip: vf610-mscm: add support for MSCM interrupt router

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:51:34 +0000

On 26/01/15 11:55, Stefan Agner wrote:
> On 2015-01-26 11:16, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2015, Stefan Agner wrote:
>>
>>> Splitted out version of the MSCM driver. My first driver based on the
>>> routeable domain support and was part of the Vybrid Cortex-M4 support
>>> patchset.
>>>
>>> So far the MSCM interrupt router was initialized by the boot loader
>>> and configured all interrupts for the Cortex-A5 CPU. There are two
>>> use cases where a proper driver is necessary:
>>> - To run Linux on the Cortex-M4. When the kernel is running on the
>>>   non-preconfigured CPU, the interrupt router need to be configured
>>>   properly.
>>> - To support deeper sleep modes: LPSTOP clears the interrupt router
>>>   configuration, hence a driver needs to restore the configuration
>>>   on resume.
>>> I created a seperate patchset for that driver which hopefully makes
>>> it easier to get it into mergeable state.
>>>
>>> Since I identified some registers likely to be used by other drivers
>>> (e.g. CPU ID or the CPU Generate Interrupt Register) I also added
>>> the "syscon" compatible string to make the registers available for
>>> other drivers in case needed.
>>>
>>> This resend version of this patchset is rebased on v3.19-rc4.
>>
>> Has the discussion with Marc on the original V3 set been resolved?
> 
> There was no answer to the original v3 patch. The comments of Marc was
> back in the v2 set, and has been resolved in v3. However, no Ack from
> Marc so far.

That's just me being lazy ;-). For the series:

Acked-by: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny...