Subject: [GIT PULL 2/4] Samsung mach updates for v3.20

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:33:52 +0900

Hi,

This is for updating of mach-exynos and plat-samsung.
Please pull and if any problems, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kukjin

The following changes since commit 97bf6af1f928216fd6c5a66e8a57bfa95a659672:

  Linux 3.19-rc1 (2014-12-20 17:08:50 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
tags/samsung-update

for you to fetch changes up to a4f582f5c5fe3e8eaef7ce637c894619bdee650e:

  ARM: EXYNOS: Add exynos3250 suspend-to-ram support (2015-01-15
00:24:26 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung mach updates for v3.20

- add exynos3250 Supsend to RAM support
- recognize MFC v8 devices for exynos5422/5800
- print CPU id/rev during kernel boot

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chanwoo Choi (1):
      ARM: EXYNOS: Add exynos3250 suspend-to-ram support

Olof Johansson (1):
      ARM: SAMSUNG: print CPU id on probe

Sjoerd Simons (1):
      ARM: EXYNOS: Recognize Samsung MFC v8 devices

 arch/arm/mach-exynos/exynos.c   |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/regs-pmu.h |  3 ++
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/suspend.c  | 77
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/cpu.c     |  4 +++
 4 files changed, 85 insertions(+)