Subject: [PATCH V3 13/15] ARM: dts: Exynos4 and Odroid X2/U3 sound device nodes update

From: [email-masked] (Sylwester Nawrocki)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:05:36 +0100

On 03/02/15 14:11, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 12:04:16PM +0100, Sylwester Nawrocki wrote:
> 
>>>> > >> Sorry, I should've said - I applied the ASoC patches, not these.
>>> > > Shall I take 13 to 15 DT patches in Samsung tree?
>> > Patches 13, 14 use macro definitions which are added in patch which is
>> > already in Mark's sound tree ("ASoC: samsung: i2s: Add clk provider DT
>> > binding documentation") [1]. We would need to consider that to avoid
>> > build breaks.
>
> OK, I can apply them if people want but I'd need a resend - I discarded
> them since they'd normally go via the arch tree.

I will resend the last 3 patches then. There also shouldn't be any issues
if 13, 14 are only merged through ASoC tree and patch 15 through Samsung
tree.

--
Thanks,
Sylwester