Subject: [PATCH v2] mmc: dw_mmc: fix bug that cause mmc_test failture

From: [email-masked] (Javier Martinez Canillas)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:17:53 +0100

Hello Addy,

On 02/20/2015 03:55 AM, Addy Ke wrote:
> The STOP command can terminate a data transfer between a memory card and
> mmc controller.
> 
> As show in Synopsys DesignWare Cores Mobile Stroage Host Databook:

s/Stroage/Storage but maybe Ulf can amend the typo when applying?

> Data timeout and Data end-bit error will terminate further data transfer
> by mmc controller. So we should not send abort command to terminate a
> data transfer again if we got DRTO and EBE interrupt.
> 
> After this patch, all mmc_test cases can pass on RK3288-Pink2 board.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Addy Ke <[email-masked]>

I did not run all the tests listed in /sys/kernel/debug/mmc*/*/testlist
because some of them will overwrite the data in my card but at least
the read ones completed successfully and $subject does not cause a
regression in the Exynos5250 Snow, Exynos5420 Peach Pit and Exynos5800
Peach Pi Chromebooks where I tested it.

Tested-by: Javier Martinez Canillas <[email-masked]>

Best regards,
Javier