Subject: [PATCH v9 00/21] Introduce ACPI for ARM64 based on ACPI 5.1

From: [email-masked] (Timur Tabi)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:20:34 -0600

On 02/25/2015 02:39 AM, Hanjun Guo wrote:
> Changes since v8:

I'm still debugging it, but v9 on the 4.0-rc1 kernel crashes after 
calling the UEFI boot time services exit function.  That is, this line:

status = sys_table->boottime->exit_boot_services(handle, mmap_key);

in allocate_new_fdt_and_exit_boot() gets called, and then soon after it 
returns, the kernel crashes.  It's really early because the UEFI 
exception handler is called.

I did not have this problem with v8 patchset on 3.19.

Also, you still have a couple whitespace problems in these patches:

Applying: ARM64 / ACPI: additions of ACPI documentation for arm64
/local/mnt/workspace/linux.0/.git/rebase-apply/patch:607: new blank line 
at EOF.
+
/local/mnt/workspace/linux.0/.git/rebase-apply/patch:844: new blank line 
at EOF.
+
warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.
Applying: Documentation: ACPI for ARM64
/local/mnt/workspace/linux.0/.git/rebase-apply/patch:517: new blank line 
at EOF.
+
warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.

-- 
Sent by an employee of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the
Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation.