Subject: [PATCH v7 5/6] ARM: dts: add wl12xx/wl18xx bindings

From: [email-masked] (Pontus Fuchs)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:05:53 +0100

On 2015-03-18 17:38, Eliad Peller wrote:
> Replace all the pdata-quirks for setting wl12xx/wl18xx
> platform data with proper DT definitions.
>
> Signed-off-by: Eliad Peller <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Javier Martinez Canillas <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Enric Balletbo i Serra <[email-masked]>
> Tested-by: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
> ---
> v7: rebase
>
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-evmsk.dts             | 11 ++++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-cm-t3517.dts           | 10 ++++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-cm-t3730.dts           | 10 ++++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-evm-common.dtsi        | 10 ++++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-igep0020-rev-f.dts     |  9 ++++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-igep0030-rev-g.dts     |  9 ++++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-zoom3.dts              | 10 ++++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-common.dtsi      | 10 ++++

Hi Eliad,

Tested OK (boot, scan, join, ping) on Pandaboard ES.

BR,

Pontus