Subject: [GIT PULL 4/5] Samsung arm64 DT updates for v4.1

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 03:16:55 +0900

The following changes since commit c517d838eb7d07bbe9507871fab3931deccff539:

  Linux 4.0-rc1 (2015-02-22 18:21:14 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
tags/samsung-dt-64

for you to fetch changes up to 423c716151e254e42650ad78b30c2cd782c6f654:

  arm64: dts: Add thermal-zones dt node for exynos5433 (2015-03-27
02:13:43 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung arm64 DT updates for v4.1

- add new SoC for arm64 based exynos5433 SoC
  : exynos5433 - Octa cores for big.LITTLE architecture
  (Quad Cortex-A57 big and Quad Cortex-A53 LITTLE cores)

  : added thermal-zones, TMU sensor and I2S dt nodes
  : added ADMA, RTC, ADC, PMU, SPI/PDMA and MSHC dt nodes
  : added pinctrl, HS-I2C, Serial and basic system dt nodes

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chanwoo Choi (6):
      arm64: dts: Add dts files for 64-bit Exynos5433 SoC
      arm64: dts: Add SPI/PDMA dt node for exynos5433
      arm64: dts: Add PMU dt node for exynos5433
      arm64: dts: Add RTC and ADC dt node for exynos5433
      arm64: dts: Add TMU sensor dt node for exynos5433
      arm64: dts: Add thermal-zones dt node for exynos5433

Inha Song (2):
      arm64: dts: Add ADMA dt node for exynos5433
      arm64: dts: Add I2S dt node for exynos5433

Jaehoon Chung (1):
      arm64: dts: Add MSHC dt node for exynos5433

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/samsung/pmu.txt        |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-pinctrl.dtsi | 698 +++++++++++++++
 .../dts/exynos/exynos5433-tmu-sensor-conf.dtsi     |  22 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tmu.dtsi     | 231 +++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433.dtsi         | 931
+++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 1883 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-pinctrl.dtsi
 create mode 100644
arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tmu-sensor-conf.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tmu.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433.dtsi