Subject: [PATCH v8 0/4] hwspinlock core & omap dt support

From: [email-masked] (Suman Anna)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 11:40:14 -0500

Mark,

On 03/18/2015 04:57 PM, Suman Anna wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> 
> On 03/12/2015 04:24 AM, Ohad Ben-Cohen wrote:
>> Hi Suman,
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 4:01 AM, Suman Anna <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> This is the latest version of the hwspinlock dt support series,
>>> rebased onto v4.0-rc1 and addressing the long discussion on the
>>> bindings in v7 [1]. I really hope that this series can make it
>>> into 4.1.
>>
>> From a quick glance this looks great, thanks!
>>
>>> Mark,
>>> Can you please provide your Acked-by for the binding documents
>>> so that Ohad can pick up the patches for the next merge window?
>>
>> That would be perfect. Once we'll have it I could move forward with
>> this towards 4.1.
> 
> Gentle reminder. Can you please provide your ack on the bindings in this
> series (Patches 1 & 3) for Ohad to queue up the series for 4.1.
> 

Ping again, if you can provide your ack on these bindings and the qcom
hwmutex bindings, then Ohad can pick up both the series for 4.1. Both
series are blocked on getting the binding acks.

regards
Suman