Subject: [GIT PULL 4/5] Samsung arm64 DT updates for v4.1

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 12:39:21 +0900

On 05/14/15 22:56, Chanwoo Choi wrote:
> Hi Kukjin,

[...]

>> As you know, the arm64-exynos5433 couldn't be sent to upstream during
>> previous merge window because it cannot be built without other stuff
>> such as board DT file. I think, you need to post its regarding board DT
>> file, I could test the exynos5433 series in my side with smdk5433 dt
>> file though. Maybe as you know, I have no plan to upstream the smdk5433
>> DT file because it will not be used outside of Samsung S.LSI.
> 
> Thanks for your test about Exynos5433 patch-set.
> But, I cannot send the DTS file for Exynos5433 right now.
> On the next, I'll send the Exynos5433's patchset and board dts file.
> 
OK, I see. I think, maybe you can make a patch for board DT file based
on v4.2-next/dt64-samsung branch in samsung tree.

Thanks,
Kukjin