Subject: at91sam9: watchdog: period

From: [email-masked] (Jiří Prchal)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 08:27:43 +0200

On 15.5.2015 17:25, Boris Brezillon wrote:
> Is this file present on your board ?
> /proc/device-tree/ahb/apb/watchdog at fffffe40/atmel,idle-halt
>
> If it is then you should patch your DT to remove the property.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Boris
>
>
No, there is only:
drwxrwxr-x    2 root     root             0 May 18 06:12 .
drwxrwxr-x   35 root     root             0 May 18 06:12 ..
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root             0 May 18 06:12 atmel,dbg-halt
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root             4 May 18 06:12 atmel,reset-type
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root             9 May 18 06:12 atmel,watchdog-type
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root            22 May 18 06:12 compatible
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root            12 May 18 06:12 interrupts
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root             9 May 18 06:12 name
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root             8 May 18 06:12 reg
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root             5 May 18 06:12 status
-r--rw-r--    1 root     root             4 May 18 06:12 timeout-sec