Subject: [PATCH v4 4/5] clk: hi6220: Clock driver support for Hisilicon hi6220 SoC

From: [email-masked] (Bintian)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:52:37 +0800

Hello Stephen,

On 2015/5/20 4:35, Stephen Boyd wrote:
> On 05/15/15 19:54, Brent Wang wrote:
>>
>>>> How about just send this patch for review not the whole patch set in
>>>> next version?
>>>>
>>> Yes a single patch is fine. I take it you want the patch to go
>>> through arm-soc with some Ack from us?
>> Yes, exactly.
>> The dts file includes the clock head file,  this patch goes through
>> arm-soc is a good choice.
>
> One way to avoid that problem is to split the clock header file into its
> own patch and then duplicate that patch in two trees, one that goes
> through arm-soc and one that goes through clk.
>
Thanks for your suggestion, I will talk about this with Hisilicon SoC
maintainer XuWei.

I have updated this patch based on your suggestion, could you help
review patch "[PATCH v6 5/6] clk: hi6220: Clock driver support for 
Hisilicon hi6220 SoC"?

Thanks,

Bintian