Subject: [RFC v1 00/25] Optimize irq flow handler

From: [email-masked] (Jiang Liu)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:23:22 +0800

On 2015/5/20 18:16, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> 
> * Jiang Liu <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
>>   genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t
> 
> Those kinds of identical titles are not acceptable.
Hi Ingo,
	Those patches with identical titles will be merged into one
when ready for merging, they are split for review only.
Thanks!
Gerry

> Thanks,
> 	Ingo