Subject: [PATCH v4 0/2] Remaining sunxi musb patches

From: [email-masked] (Hans de Goede)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 09:14:05 +0200

Hi,

On 01-06-15 20:34, Felipe Balbi wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 11:30:45AM -0700, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 6:10:32 PM UTC+2, Hans de Goede wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Kishon & Felipe,
>>>
>>> Here is an updated version of the remaining (not yet merged in Felipe's
>>> tree)
>>> sunxi musb patches.
>>>
>>> The "phy-sun4i-usb: Add full support for usb0 phy / OTG" patch has been
>>> updated with a small bug-fix and is ready for merging.
>>>
>>> The "musb: Add support for the Allwinner sunxi musb" patch has been
>>> updated
>>> to use the latest version of Maxime's sunxi sram controller driver. This
>>> one has a compile-time dependency on Maxime's sunxi sram controller
>>> driver,
>>> so it cannot be merged until that is merged.
>>>
>>
>>
>> Arnd has just merged the updated sram controller into the next branch
>> of the soc-drivers repo, so both these patches are now ready to merge.
>
> all right, so for v4.3 merge window there will be no issues in queues
> the two remaining patches. Thanks

So I take it that it is too late to get these 2 into 4.2 ? I've a bunch
of (small) follow up patches coming up to enable support for the musb
controller on new boards, merging those would be easier if these were
already merged. And there also is a largish set of sunxi dts patches
actually enabling the musb code which is sorta waiting for merging
these 2 (waiting for the dt binding to be stable).

If this is not going to make 4.2, can you and Kishon at least review
them and let me know of they will get merged for 4.3 as is (baring
any merge issues) ?

Regards,

Hans